Getting familiar with TCA
The Continuing Architect is one of a handful of Platform Providers authorized by the American Institute of Architects to present any form of approved AIA Continuing Education course. If you're not already familiar with The Continuing Architect, you should start by exploring our course catalog and registering at “Login/Register” today to take advantage of these features:
- Easy to search/browse course catalog
- Media-rich, fully narrated video
- Desktop, Mobile, and PDF delivery methods
- Full-screen viewing option that lets you click play, kick back and take notes. Or load the course in your conference room and create a virtual class for you and your colleagues!
- Course rating and user comments let you share your feedback
- Automatic credit reporting to the AIA and on-demand certificates for completed courses
- Easy navigation and the best online User Experience in AIA approved continuing education.
The User Experience
All in all, TheContinuingArchitect.com provides greater access to interesting, free, high-value, sponsored courses than any other provider system available today. Our mission is to make TheContinuingArchitect.com the most sought-after source of continuing education for the design and architectural community, by maintaining:
The most user-friendly, free continuing education resource for architects capable of delivering the highest quality, media rich content, and as a result - more interesting, more compelling course content, well-worth your time and attention.
We have a team of subject matter experts who are constantly guiding, growing and expanding the features and capabilities of our new and improved Web-based delivery system. This website, and the programming behind our content delivery system, was conceived specifically to meet the needs of both the architect audience and the course sponsor.